ARE YOU READY TO...
UNDERSTAND HEALTH AT A DEEPER LEVEL? WOULD YOU LIKE TO HELP OTHERS REGENERATE THEIR HEALTH AS A CAREER?
This 6-month course is designed to help you understand the body and get to the root cause of Dis-ease. We will cover the basic needs of our bodies from ‘nutrition myths’, to the foundations of regenerative health, understanding the great lymphatic system, iridology (the study of the iris), a deep dive into gut health, soil health, autoimmune, case studies and business development.
WHAT WE WILL COVER:
Meet your Instructor
Course Outline & Objectives
Module 1: The Pillars of Regenerative Health
- Welcome: visions, goals, aspirations, mindset/embodiment tools to be successful in this course.
- The pillars of regenerative health (Anatomy & Physiology)
- Understanding the great lymphatic system (Immune health)
- Getting to the root cause of Dis-ease.
- Soil health and human health connection
- Chemistry of the human cell and properties of cellular regeneration, cellular ATP, ketosis, acidosis vs alkalinity, the art of intermittent fasting, breaking nutrition myths, the levels of detoxification and how to break a fast.
- Herbalism & protocol building
- Case studies
Module 2: Reading the Body
- Foundations of identifying dis-ease, deficiencies, and gland/organ weakness through facial recognition, tongue and nail recognition.
Module 3: Iridology
- Iridology is the science and practice that reveals inflammation, where it’s located and in what stage it is manifesting. (acute, subacute, chronic, degenerative). The iris reveals body constitution, inherent weaknesses and different levels of health.
- The fibers in the eyes are what become the window into the body. It is said that the eyes are the body’s mirror. The iris is an extension of the brain with thousands (over 28,000) nerve endings, microscopic blood vessels, muscles and other tissues.
- The iris is connected to every organ and tissue of the body by way of the brain and nervous system. The nerve fibers receive their impulses by way of their connection to the optic nerve, optic thalami and spinal cord.
- Through the iris we can see the circulatory system, digestive system, respiratory system and eliminative system. The first thing the iris will show is the autonomic nerve wreath around the pupil. This separates the organs of digestion and assimilation from the rest of the body.
Module 4: Bringing it all Together
- Muscle testing- kinesiology
- Protocol building & case studies
- Basics of business, creating healthy boundaries, waivers, business methods of operation, scheduling software and what you need to start your business.
- We will go through real case studies together and prepare you to build a regenerative protocol for the client. This will include many different modalities from herbalism to nutrition to deep cellular cleansing protocols. I will share the top micronutrient supplements, herbs, and protocols that support regeneration from certain ailments like autoimmune to neurological lyme and beyond.
- Become well-versed in business strategy, including how to set up your business to be repeatable with each client.
- Feel empowered knowing you are a completely equipped Certified Regenerative Health Coach who helps others find true regeneration & life-lasting changes.
Each person will receive 4 personal check-ins and weekly 11 small learning pods with Carrie. There is also a weekly 90 minute virtual clinical class held Saturday mornings at 9 am Central time.
Are you ready to take the next steps to becoming a Regenerative Health Practitioner?
Click the button below to register for our next course.
Frequently asked questions
Week 1 - Chapter 1
Week 2 - Chapter 2
Week 3 - Chapter 3
Week 4 - Chapter 4 sections 4.1 - 4.6
Week 5 - Chapter 4 sections 4.7 - 4.12
Week 6 - Chapter 5
Week 7 - Case studies and study for final
Week 8 - Final
Week 9 - break
Week 10 - Module 2 Chapter 1
Week 11 - Module 3 Chapter 1 & 2
Week 12 - Module 3 Chapter 3 & 4
Week 13 - Case study recap
Week 14 - Iridology Final, iris marking demo
Week 15 - Module 4 sections 2.1 - 2.3
Week 16 - Final exam